- Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus;
- Expert level in troubleshooting in large-scale solutions;
- Experience in planning, designing, implementation and high-level support;
- Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g., database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development efforts in a distributed environment;
- Resolve technical problems of high complexity;
- Strong knowledge in Spring Cloud, Spring boot;
- Strong knowledge in Security;
- Knowledge in WebRTC and audio and video calling is a strong plus.
- Lead the team and projects on architectural decisions;
- Develop complicated parts of the software;
- Work closely with clients and project managers for successful projects delivery;
- Crete POC with new technologies for the company;
- Evaluate and estimate customers’ requests.
Description of the project
Freelance marketplace enables users to earn profit based on their capabilities, proficiency and competences. Based on the Uber-like model, where drivers and riders are auto assigned, the app is designed to auto-assign freelancers to jobs instantly, allowing them to make better use of their time and thus maximize their chances to earn money. Platform administrators will curate the freelancer pool to ensure high quality. This will be done by establishing relationships with freelancers who have proven themselves reliable on other freelance networks, via a skills test for each type of work they want to provide and by encouraging users to rate the work of each contract. The hole ecosystem is based on blockchain infrastructure and exchanging of cryptocurrencies.
- Microservices architecture
The Company offers:
- Internal communication and culture;
- Charity initiatives;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Multi-sport card;
- Quarterly MVP (Most valuable player);
- Career development;
- Work from home policy;
- Training and certifications;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Company events.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org