On behalf of our client – production company, we are looking for proactive and motivated:
– Cover and develop logistic processes;
– Arrange ready goods transportation and another materials using the proper routes and it’s optimization;
– Issue and control internal instructions and procedures connected with logistic services and packaging;
– Evaulation of logistic parameters (objectives);
– Regular reporting to Supply Chain Manager and preparation of another needed reports;
– Regular communication with spedition companies and dispatchers in case of problems with goods/materials deliveries;
– Communication with Supply Chain Manager, working on specific tasks and suggesting savings initiatives for it´s own department;
– Isue all needed documents for regular weekly invoicing of transport services, control and confirming invoices.
– University degree /Economics or Technical/;
– Previous experience in logistics and warehouse management – minimum 5 years;
– Knowledge in logistics, finance, accounting;
– Driving license and willingness to travel;
– Excellent computer skills – MS Office;
– Excellent knowledge in English.
The company offers:
Opportunity for professional development in a big Multinational company and gain multicultural experience; Company training; Excellent working environment; Attractive remuneration package depending on experience / qualification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com