On behalf of our client, international company in the production field, we are currently looking to hire:
Applying to this position you can receive opportunity to develop your competences and experience while working in well-established, constantly developing company, benefit from competitive remuneration package, be part of a team of highly professional colleagues in warm environment with international standards.
The job role:
• Customer order fulfillment
• Ensure the on time delivery to customer;
• Quick response and actions to customer pushing and complain on delivery;
• Information communication and order special treatment in case of shortage;
• Plan and generate monthly purchase forecast to key vendors and track the order status;
• Check and feed back to DP team to update sales forecast on reference level;
• Join master production scheduling meeting, coordinate demand and supply;
• Analysis and maintain the stock parameter in system;
• Expedite the shortage stock with balance monitor;
• Manage new product launching or product phase out in supply chain with BU;
• Closely communicate with vendor to make sure on time delivery & fix special emergency.
• Bachelor University Degree;
• Above 1-2 years related past experience in supply chain, preferred in material planning;
• Fluent English in both writing and speaking;
• Experience user of ERP (preferred SAP) and Microsoft Excel;
• Good sense and skills of data analysis;
• Proactive, good team player with strong communication skills;
• Attention to detail and follow-up approach.
The company offers:
Opportunity for professional development in a big Multinational company and gain multicultural experience; Company training; Excellent working environment; Attractive remuneration package depending on experience / qualification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org