We are pleased to announce that we assist New Automotive Production Investor Company for the key role of
To ensure streamlined production by maintaining availability of stock of machinery.
– Plan and adhere to the budgetary discipline;
– Human resource management and labor law;
– Parts management;
– Utilities, energy audit;
– Maintaining the adequate condition of properties;
– Daily preventive inspections of machinery and production equipment;
– Introduction of the OEE indicator (availability of machines per good parts);
– Compliance with environmental protection procedures no. EP4, EP5, EP8 and EP9.
– University master’s degree;
– Minimum 3 years of employment in a position requiring human resources management in the Maintenance Department.
– Knowledge in the field of Electrical Power Engineering;
– Knowledge of the SAP system – production module;
– Knowledge of Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Pneumatics And Hydraulics;
– Very good command of English.
The company offers:
Opportunity for professional development in a big Multinational company and gain multicultural experience; Company training; Excellent working environment; Attractive remuneration package depending on experience / qualification.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com