For one of our clients, an international production company, we are currently looking for:
You want to be actively involved in overall improvement of production quality? You enjoy developing quality processes to achieve greater efficiency?
– Ensure that the Process Control Plan is applied and consistent;
– Lead Process audits;
– Create and maintain quality control documentation;
– Insure related training and application in the sector;
– Manage derogations;
– Lead continuous improvement on production lines;
– Lead containment actions, root cause analysis of quality issue and problem solving on his sector;
– Be a member of the Short Interval Management of the production lines;
– Provide inputs and challenge about quality for new evolution, contribute to process/control capability implementation;
– Be the local expert of the assembled products in his sector;
– Participate in all projects linked to follow up magnetic and thermal tripping of the products.
– Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
– Minimum 1 year experience in Quality or similar area;
– Knowledge of ISO9001 main normative documents;
– Fluency in English, French language is an advantage;
– Strong communication skills;
– Team player with strong motivation for achievement and self-development.
The company offers:
Opportunity for professional development in a big Multinational company and gain multicultural experience; Company training; Excellent working environment; Attractive remuneration package depending on experience / qualification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org