Easy Consult has stood for quality and innovation on the Bulgarian Human Resources solutions market with uncompromised recognition since 2004. Throughout the years, we have accumulated thorough understanding for a wide range of businesses – from Retail and E-commerce through Production, Services or Transportation and Logistics.
For one of clients we looking for a part-time and full-time Sales Consultant with Italian or Dutch or French or German.
So.. Why settle for a job when you can build a career?
Sales representatives work as part of a sales team. They contact customers directly by telephone to make sales or support field sales representatives by setting appointments or qualifying prospects.
WHO WE NEED:
• Person with solid communication and interpersonal skills
• High-energy individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French or Italian
• An individual who possesses a positive results driving attitude and high level of professionalism and effective relationship building skills
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Connect with people in a meaningful way, actively listen and apply telesales techniques to capture transient and outside sales.
• Pursues everything with energy and is responsible for the integrity of one’s own actions
• Record notes in system as needed.
OUR CLIENT’S OFFERS:
• Work time – Monday-Friday, 10:00-19:00;
• Competitive salary;
• Career development opportunities;
• Personal development and trainings
• Health and well being benefits
• Permanent full or part time job in a creative motivating environment;
• Opportunity to work in a multinational company
• Key location and excellent working conditions
Do the first step just now – Send your CV in English, we are still waiting for YOU!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org