Our client SolarEdge, the first- ever company providing renewable energy solutions on the Bulgarian market, is looking for:
The inside story:
SolarEdge Wins the Intersolar Award in Photovoltaic!
The Intersolar AWARD recognizes innovative technology products and solutions. SolarEdge won the award for its HD-Wave technology inverter. Representing one of the most significant leaps in solar technology in the past 20 years, SolarEdge’s HD-Wave inverter technology is a novel power conversion topology that significantly decreases inverter size and weight while also achieving record efficiency.
SolarEdge invented an intelligent inverter solution that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic system. The SolarEdge direct current optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system.
The company plans to expand its operations in Bulgaria. More Technical Service Engineers would be added to the staff to harness the huge opportunities in the country.
Join their team:
- Call center environment- minimum 1 year
- Cisco telephony experience- advantage
- Education: Commercial qualification / Practical engineer in the area of Mechanical, Electronic
- Experience with solar electric products is helpful.
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English + Italian or Dutch
SolarEdge will consider candidates that do not have another language provided that their level of English is at a very high level.
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start-up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in the knowledge-base, and other sources of information available;
- Providing customer support over the phone and CRM
- Escalate cases to relevant tier 1’s
- Making sure each phone call is documented
- Make sure every RMA unit is returned
- Work with regional logistics manager
- Treat customers in a professional positive way.
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers;
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com